Hi! I've actually developed an Squeezebox Controller App for WP7,
Squeeze Remote. Its on Marketplace for the price of 1.99$. The current
version is 1.2 and 1.3 is at Microsoft for testing. Version 1.4 which
supports most of the applications and Syncing is tested by me right
now.

Also, both the official Spotify plugin and Triodes 3rd party one are
supported. The official is not limited to Squeezebox Touch or Radio. I
run the official on my Squeezebox Boom without any issues.

I'm currently looking into using the Phone as a player.. Seems like it
might take a while, but it's definetly possible. :)

--
7Illusions