Paul_B;613148 Wrote:
> @7Illusions
>
> After seeing your post I looked for your app on Marketplace, I also
> came across "Squeezebox Control" by Anton van Zuylen. Although this is
> more expensive than you app it offers a free trial which your app
> doesn't which is a real shame as I would like to see how it runs before
> purchasing
>
> Paul
Hi Paul!

The reason I don't have trialmode implemented is that I havn't really
figured out where I shall implement it. I don't really wanna break the
experience of the app. One solution that I've been thinking about is to
disable functionality to save settings. That would require an setup each
startup, but that kind of breaks the experience a bit.

--
7Illusions