trautigan;613896 Wrote:
> The BBC do not always put every programme on iPlayer Listen Again
> immediately - there can be a delay of over 24 hours sometimes.
>
> There have been a couple of times recently though where a programme is
> available on iPlayer LA, but does not appear on the list via the plugin
> - so is there a delay between the list of programmes available via the
> plugin and LA on the iPlayer?
>
> This is only a minor query on what is (and has been right from the
> start) a fantastic plugin...

The list available from the plugin comes from the BBC xml feeds.  These
include information ahead of time (i.e. include programs which have yet
to be broadcast) but the plugin filters out only the programs which are
available at the time you view the menu.  There is a small amount of
caching in squeezebox server (you can clear it by manually deleting the
folder: Cache/FileCache/, but I suspect the problem is in whether the
BBC feed includes the program.  You can check this by looking at the
raw feed, they are of the form:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/availability/radio1.xml

(you can see them all in the menu.opml file within the plugin)

--
Triode