david_f1976;616172 Wrote:
> Apologies if I've missed this being discussed but it looks like
> Radioplayer is the successor to radio iPLayer.
>
> http://www.ukradioplayer.info/
>
> Looks like it'll consolidate the UK radio stations nicely

Well at least I'll get Classic FM Listen Again the same day I get BBC
Listen Again with UK Radio Player. I have asked about Classic FM Listen
Again support on these forums and have been met with deafening silence,
clearly I'm the only Classic FM listener that owns a Squeezebox
(unlikely...).

So what are the Squeezebox user community's plans for a UK Radio Player
plugin? And do we need another thread for such a discussion? The UK
Radio Player site claims it goes live at the end of March, only a few
weeks away.

--
Owen Smith