AndrewFG;615519 Wrote:
> Sorry but his log is not sufficient. It just tells me that your Humax is
> browsing the Whitbear library. Which we know already... I need more
> information about why the Humax cannot play the music. I need either a
> specification from Humax, or alternatively a log from the Humax about
> why it thinks it can't play the music.

The problem is that the Humax doesn't appear to see any of the Flacs at
all (it sees the folders but not the files), so I can't select one to
attempt to play it.  There's no log on the Humax, so I guess if this
log doesn't have enough I'll have to lump it (unless you have any other
suggestions).

As to the DLNA UPnP client, I'm having some success with foobar2000
(which I use locally on my PC) and a plugin.  I'm managed to get it to
take data from Whitebear.  I have also made it control the Touch.  I'm
still struggling with foobar as a server to the Humax (a different
problem - it sees the files but won't play them).

Anyhow, some progress.  Thanks for your help.

And so to sleep for tonight.

--
PasTim