morgs;611502 Wrote:
> Lastly I have tried using the other squeezescrobbler app but just get a
> message saying 'waiting for Last FM track details'.... and then it
> seems to time out for 30 seconds.

I'm successfully using squeezescrobbler with my Last.fm subscription.

Unfortunately, the Last.fm protocol recently changed slightly,
requiring a change to the squeezescrobbler code (support for HTTP
redirects in streams). I've submitted a patch (get it at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3121260&group_id=105780&atid=642338
).

This patch has been incorporated into a new version of the plugin,
1.2.9, which can be downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/slimscrobbler/files/SqueezeScrobbler/v1.2/
. For some reason the frontpage still links to 1.2.8, I'll try and fix
that.

--
raboof