So, after mmuch frustration with XM, I got this to work.

First of all, XM ripped me off. When they combined streams with Sirius,
they cancelled my premium service. It took over a week of waiting for
level 2 support to reinstate my "premium service," which is only
128kbps anyhow. Radioio is a lot better.

But it still would not work. So it turns out that SiriusXM changed
their rules again. Even though I followed the advice here and went and
changed my user id and passwords, they still would not work. It turns
out that BOTH the username and password must have uppercase, lowercase
and numbers in them. It this is the case, it is a secret. I changed
mine to non-compliant ones with no complaint from their Web site.

I surely won't renew online listening when my subscription expires. I
spent about 2 weeks total futzing with this.

But it still will not work with SoftSqueeze, and in fact hangs it up!
Why???

--
jarome