gharris999;618086 Wrote:
> As it now stands with SrvrPowerCtrl, a player gets (optionally) turned
> off twice per action: once locally so that IRBlaster/PowerCenter
> actions can propagate, and then a 2nd time at the remote server.This is also
> great for another reason. When two players are
synchronized, they are as well fetched back from mysqueezebox.com
simultaneously (which I actually don't like). I have two players in
adjoining rooms which I only want to synchronize in case I switch them
both on. Since the SqueezeboxController and ServerPowerControl both can
push a box to or fetch it from mysqueezebox.com regardless of power
state, it sometimes happens that the box in the next room suddenly
comes to life just because I fetched the other box back from
mysqueezebox.com. If everything is always powered down properly,
surprises like that should be prevented.

Thanks a lot for your continuing work.

--
mvordeme

'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/mvordeme) | scaleo home server 2105 |
squeezebox server 7.5.3 - r31792 | server power control
20101130.112729 | squeezebox boom & duet | rotel rsp-1066 |
rotel rmb-100 | phonar p-5