tamanaco;617903 Wrote:
> Just updated the plugin to version 20110314.011927. When I press+hold
> sleep in my SB3 remote it no longer suspends. In the previous version I
> had it setup to suspend to mysqueezebox.com and it worked fine, but
> after today's update pressing+holding sleep does nothing. I only use
> this plugin to suspend my server and switch my SB3 to mysqueezebox.com.
> Do I need to adjust the settings after I upgrade to this new version?
> I'm running on the latest 7.6 build on a Win 7 server. I get the
> following errors messages in the server log after I press+hold sleep.
>
> [11-03-14 09:44:12.1077]
> Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Watchdog::OnWakeupWatchdog (494) Wakeup Call!!
> [11-03-14 09:44:37.2298] Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::CLI::pluginCLI (408)
> BadParam: suspend2as
> [11-03-14 09:44:44.2120] Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::CLI::pluginCLI (408)
> BadParam: suspend2as
>
> When I select Suspend to alternate server via the SB3 menu, I get a
> message saying "Suspending Server"... The server suspends, but the SB3
> does not switch to mysqueezebox.com. My Alternate Server in the set
> correctly in the plugin's setting page. I get the messages below in the
> server log when I use the SB3 menu option.
>
> [11-03-14 09:54:52.0042] Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Util::SystemExecCmd
> (781) Squeezebox Classic: MySBv3 executing command:
> C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /C start /B scpowertool.exe --standby -q
> --log=C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Logs\srvrpowerctrl.log
> [11-03-14 09:56:04.9077]
> Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Watchdog::OnWakeupWatchdog (494) Wakeup Call!!
It's more than possible that you've found a bug.  I changed a lot of
code in this beta release and I'm sure I didn't check every possible
function.  Fortunately, this code isn't being used to run nuclear power
plants.  I'll check on this and push out another update today if I
figure out what's going on.  Thanks for pointing this out.

Do please check your settings.  I spent a good chunk of Saturday
writing the code that migrates the old prefs to the new.  It's very
possible that I missed something.

--
gharris999