Triode;617189 Wrote:
> You should be able to mark albums as squeezebox favorites from the web
> interface.  I'm afraid the player UI does not support the ablity to do
> this at present.

I can't see how to do that even in the web interface. Am I missing
something?

JackOfAll;618456 Wrote:
>  I think people would be very surprised to find out what music is not
> available at the higher bitrate. For example, only ~55% of music in the
> "Top 100->Albums" list is available at the higher bitrate. ... Perhaps a
> new thread needs to be started on GetSatisfaction ...

My only problem with Spotify - apart from the fact that some of my more
obscure-taste music is simply not available, which I suppose is to be
expected - is the quality issue. See my post 1936 in this thread -
basically, I don't think much of it, overall. Maybe you're right,
Jackofall, and we should direct a discussion about the quality of
Spotify streams, or the lack of it, to Spotify's own GetSatisfaction
forum, rather than speculate here to no particular end.

--
whitman