brady7;621687 Wrote:

> I don't think it's connected; I can see squeezebox, but not the player.
> If it makes any difference, I use "music folder" to access music. Oh, &
> internet radio works.

You mean you can see the server but not the player?
Then that's probably the problem: your Squeezebox is not connected to
the server, could it be it's connected to MySqueezebox.com while iPeng
is still on your server?
Could you send me a screen shot of the MultiPlayer screen (you do
screen shots by holding one button and then pressing the other one).

garym;621692 Wrote:
> not sure about iphone, but on ipad, I double press (2 quick presses) on
> the HOME button and this brings up the "task bar" ("running programs).
> Then press and hold any of the apps there and the "x" will appear in
> corner of app. click this and it closes the app.

Same on iPhone. It's a red "-" on the task bar, though ;)

maggior;621698 Wrote:
> I did a sync on my iPod last night and saw that iOS 4.3.1 is available.
> Are there any reasons to avoid this release?  I held off on updating for
> now.

No idea, had no chance to try it, yet, but didn't hear anything
negative, too.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com