Hi - I know the question has been asked, but I could not find the answer
: now that iPeng support streaming, this is 99.5% the perfect player.
I'm only missing access to my music remotely and securely. I know I can
open 9000 and 3483 and do login / passwd, but really what I prefer is to
have ONLY ONE port opened in my gateway : SSH and then do every home
network access through that tunnel.
Today, I can do that with iSSH + iPeng, but first I need to jailbreak
my iPhone and second, the lack of integration is painful. Is there any
reason behind this ? Apple not allowing an SSH client to be run ? No
interest ? B/C setting an SSH server either on NAS (open SSH) or on
Windows (WinSSHD) is so easy, it would be a perfect companion to
SqueezeCenter

Thanks

Philippe

--