Really hope someone can help with this, I've tried everything...

I run Squeezebox Server on a Mac Mini. Works fine, but can't get the
plugin to work. If I use the web control Spotify appears to be playing
for a few seconds, then skips to the next track. The Squeezebox
connects to spotify (can use the menus etc) but there is no sound and
then it skips track.

I think this must be an IP issue; Squeezebox Server is running at
127.0.0.1 and my Mac Mini is 192.168.1.xx.

I've tried running Squeezebox Server from a macbook and the plugin
works no problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob