Triode;622770 Wrote:
> There's nothing in that log relating to playback.  It suggests the
> players are not connecting to it, so something like a firewall is
> getting in the way.

I'm at a complete loss then. I've turned off the mac firewall with no
change. If it's a router issue how come it works fine on my macbook?
Would a clean install of squeezeserver help? I've tried that but there
may be some config/preference file hanging about.

How come on the mac mini squeezeserver installs on 127.0.0.1 and on my
macbook it installs on 192.168.1.xx, same as the squeezebox?

Thanks for your help Triode, it's appreciated.

--
rjpritchard