>> Is there any similar plugins that do that in 7.6?
>>
>No I don't think so, you probably have to wait for Playlist Manager to
>be updated so it's supported under 7.6. I'm pretty sure that will
>happen one way or another after 7.6 has been released.

Yes, as soon as I manage to get 7.6 to work properly, I'll update the plugin
(provided no other functionality is removed in the 7.6 release).  At the moment
for me, 7.5.4 is a lot more stable and performs better.  With the onebrowser
functionality merged into the nightly releases, there some areas of
functionality that have changed or are not supported.  I believe this is what
broke my plugin.

Don't hold your breath though - I've been trying to get 7.6 to work for over a
year!