Philip Meyer;626266 Wrote:
> Yes, as soon as I manage to get 7.6 to work properly, I'll update the
> plugin (provided no other functionality is removed in the 7.6 release).
> At the moment for me, 7.5.4 is a lot more stable and performs better.
> With the onebrowser functionality merged into the nightly releases,
> there some areas of functionality that have changed or are not
> supported.  I believe this is what broke my plugin.
>
> Don't hold your breath though - I've been trying to get 7.6 to work for
> over a year!

Hi Phil,

I also upgraded to 7.6 and must say I like it especially the much
faster web performance. However, I sadly must miss your playlist
manager plugin and came to this thread searching for it. Will the
plugin be made compliant to work in version 7.6? That would be really
nice !

Thanks

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for Squeezebox
Server .
1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS