Another basic question ...

I've been using iPeng for a year and love it.  But I have one thing I
can't work out how to do - is there a way to cycle through the "Now
Playing" screens on the Touch with iPeng (and for that matter change
the text size from small to large) without heaving myself off the sofa?
Or is this functionality deliberately left out to make sure that we do
get some exercise occasionally?

(Very minor frustrations, but life could become that little bt more
perfect!)

JonWill

Main system: SB Touch, Arcam A85, Mission 733i speakers
SB Classic into old JVC microsystem (next thing on list to upgrade!)
SB Boom, Logitech Z4 subwoofer
SB Radio
SB Server 7.5.1 (SSODS4) running on a Synology DS210J NAS
iPeng on iPhone 3GS