erland;626547 Wrote:
> To disable, you can just insert a # on the first row...

> Does the problem only happen with iPeng lyrics screen or are we talking
> of some other user interface ?

Hi Erland and Pippin,
and thank you for your fast response and patience.

1. Disabling Chartlyrics didn't help in any way. I only get fewer
results.

2. So I enabled Chartlyrics again and did some testing. All the
following refers to the iPeng lyrics screen but I think (but did not
tested it) that the results should be the same in the web interface.

I hope I can express what I did. I took the already mentioned album
"End of Innocence", started iPeng on its lyrics screen and started the
first song with the app. Then I skipped through the songs one by one
for seven times using the IR remote control. After that I listened to
another album, waited 20 minutes and did the same again (column 8) and
then immediatly again (columns 9+10).
And here are the results:
Column "1" indicates the track number, the seven follwing columns show
the results.
"-" means "No Lyrics available"
"+" means correct lyrics shown and
"f" means fault or wrong lyrics.

1   --+++-+ after 20 min. -++
2   --+++-+ after 20 min. -++
3   --+++-+ after 20 min. -++
4   ---++-+ after 20 min. -++
5   ---++-+ after 20 min. -++
6   ---ff-f after 20 min. -ff
7   ---ff-f after 20 min. -ff
8   ---+--+ after 20 min. -++
9   ------- after 20 min. ---
10  ++-++++ after 20 min. -++

All lyrics were found by chartlyrics.
You can forget tracks 6,7 and 9. Obviously there are no correct lyrics
for these songs. But the other results are quite interesting. It seems
as if the results are getting better the more you try...

But there is no reason for complaining. The actual plugin is great. I
think this shows a problem with the search engine of the chartlyrics
services.
Nocko!

--
Nocko!

Logitech Touch, Qnap 219+, iPad mit iPeng