erland;626577 Wrote:
> If you look in the Song Info page in the web interface, do yo both see a
> "Song Lyrics" link and a "Lyrics: ..." attribute directly on the page
> that displays the lyrics ?
>
> If you do, the problem is probably that you have incorrect lyrics in
> your music file tags.

I am not sure if I understand this. Using the web interface and
clicking on the actual played song I can see on the left side this (and
of course the cover artwork):

Album: Something Wicked This Way Comes
Artist: Iced Earth
Genre: Thrash/Heavy Metal
Year: 1998
Save to Favorites
Comment: Track 4
Track Number: 4
File Format: FLAC Duration: 4:28
Bitrate: 1028kbps VBR Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz Sample Size: 16 Bits
File Length: 34,577,245
Location: /share/Recordings/Music Flac/ICED EARTH - Something Wicked
this way Comes/Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes - 04.
Watching Over Me.flac
Date Modified: Friday, 9. July 2010, 18:14
View Tags
LastFM Track Description
LastFM Track Image
LastFM Song Tags
Song Lyrics

I have no own lyrics saved on my server. Right answer ?
Nocko!

--
Nocko!

Logitech Touch, Qnap 219+, iPad mit iPeng