Hi there gharris999,

Thanks for a great plugin that has been working nicely ever since I
installed it.

How should I best upgrade from 20090615.00 to 20110417.170325? Should I
uninstall first or simply install over the old version? I run SBS 7.5.4
under Ubuntu 10.10.

This was my question - below is the reason for asking (in case your
give a d... :-))

Best
-thomas
--

After upgrading to Squeezboxserver to 7.5.4 I am sometimes seeing that
the server doesn't make it out of sleep. It does wake up, but is not

Now, AFAIK it could be a number of things going wrong. I'd rather use
the latest version and hope that I don't see the problem again, than
trying to figure out what is happening. In case I see it with the new
version I will try to figure out why.

--
tuc