Hi

I originally asked this 18 months ago but didn't get a response, so I
thought I'd try again...

If possible, it would be nice if the user could specify a custom
filename to save the artwork as, for each search.

I keep my albums in seperate folders and use folder.jpg for the
artwork, but my singles are mostly all together in a folder called
'misc' and for each track I use %ARTIST - ALBUM for the title format.

If the server's 'Artwork' setting could be read and offered as an
additional option, and if there could be a last option to manually
enter the filename, this would be great since a user might want to save
to file under a different name for all sorts of reasons.

--
rickwookie