jbodnar;644062 Wrote:
> Looks like the switch to SQLite might be problematic for this plugin.
> SQLite uses || for concatenation instead of the concat() function.

Changing a few "||" for concat will not fix FindArt - it needs a lot
lot more work to support 7.6.

If you go back through this thread (about post #176 ?)  you will see
that I said that 7.6 was not supported.

During 7.6 development, for a while SBS supported finding and
downloading artwork by itself so FindArt became redundant.  In addition
how artwork was handled was changed significantly and there is also the
use of SQLite.

In the past, when a version of SBS was being readied for release there
was a announcement to encourage more intensive beta testing and I had
planned on using this time to review my plugins.  7.6 was released
without warning and possibly a bit premature.

I will get around to reviewing the plugin to see if it can be updated
but it will not be within the next few weeks.

--
bpa