erland;627463 Wrote:
> Could you try if it works better if you use the "Filtered Artists" menu
> provided by Custom Browse ? I think that should work better as it's
> based on per track information instead of per album information.
>
> Just create the menu in Custom Browse and set the "Menu group"
> parameter to the library name and select the library in the "Library"
> parameter.
That worked! Thanks so much!

Coming back to the auto-update, I was wondering if there was a way that
the played/unplayed libraries could be incrementally updated on the end
of a song. IOW, we really just need to add or remove from the library
the track just played, which doesn't feel like it needs a complete
recreation of the library. I did notice that the web interface to
trackstat seems to update in near real-time. Is that done in a way that
would work here?

Thanks again for all your work,

Mike

--