Philip Meyer;627536 Wrote:

> >Coming back to the auto-update, I was wondering if there was a way
> that
> >the played/unplayed libraries could be incrementally updated on the
> end
> >of a song.
> Actually, I found that the Filtered Artist menu type has a filter for
> "Only never played songs".  You can tick this checkbox, and then you
> don't need a multi-library, and thus it is totally dynamic.
>
> I've added a Filtered Artist menu called "Unplayed" to my Custom Browse
> Artists menu, and similarly for Albums and Genres.

That's right, I forgot about that, it's probably easier to just use the
"Only never played songs" option which is available in all "Filtered
..." Custom Browse menu templates than using Multi Library.

If you like to group them into a main menu with sub menus you can still
use the "Menu group" parameter in Custom Browse to do this even if you
don't use Multi Library at all.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))