Using your great plugin with a squeezebox boom and ubuntu 11.04 desktop.
A couple of questions for you:

1: Can I request that your next release adds some extra choices to the
radio section: earlier (<50s) and 10s (>00s)

2: I seem to be having some issues in getting the plugin to work when
my pc is woken up by the squeezebox. squeezeboxserver starts correctly
(I can access my music on the pc) but the plugin doesn't - every track
seems to try to connect for a few seconds then the player skips to the
next track. It reads the spotify playlist correctly but I assume
something's going wrong with the connection/authorisation to spotify.
To fix the issue I need to login to the pc and restart the
squeezeboxserver service using 'sudo /etc/init.d/squeezeboxserver
restart'. Obviously I would prefer not to have to login to the server
each time I want to listen to the squeezebox so I wonder if you have
any suggestions for a fix?

--
leejkennedy