Triode;630557 Wrote:
> If you don't get any audio it sounds like a connectivity/firewall issue.
> If you get stuttering audio then its spotify server/plugin not
> responding in time.  What does the server log have recorded already for
> the time when it skips?

OK, well this issue is now resolved... I re-installed Ubuntu 11.04 and
the squeezeboxserver program (7.5.5 - r32385) and the only difference
in the installation config I made was that I did not use a password for
mysql-server. It now works as expected - with the server rebooted and no
user specifically logged in the squeezebox boom can now access all the
features of the plugin.

Hope this helps someone :)

--
leejkennedy