Henry66;632097 Wrote:
> I installed this as a service on Windows 7 64-bit.
> I can see the "by Whitebear" library from WMP on the same machine.
>
> However, I am unable to see it from other PCs on the local net.
> All PCs are running Windows 7 (two 64-bit and two 32-bit).
>
> When I run Foobar2000 (an application, not a service) on the same
> machine as Whitebear/SBS, then all the other PCs can see the Foobar2000
> library.
>
> Not sure where/how to start trouble-shooting?My first reaction is that it may
> be a firewall issue. Check that the
other PCs are able access the Whitebear server port 31416

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver