mrw;635788 Wrote:
> There is one in the Squeezeplay interface, but not the web interface.
> I'll put one in pro tem - but I think it makes mess of the browse
> listing because the icon comes out rather large... anyway you'll be
> able to see for yourself.
Just downloaded 0.3.1 and I see what you mean.  I'm inclined to agree
with you that having no icon is better then the current implementation.
The list of available stations is getting very big which can only be
good for the fanbase!

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller