ajkidle;636403 Wrote:

> I hope this helps some people.  I know how frustrating it is when SDT
> breaks.

Thanks!  After installing your fixed Plugin.pm everything's back to
normal and I'm finally getting baseball scores again. I've got zero
knowledge about editing code, so while the manual edits I tried got a
partial success in getting some weather and current temps, I obviously
missed something.  So thank you for posting a fix.

Now if I could only figure out why the Washington Nationals logo
doesn't display on my Touch.  All the other MLB logos are fine, just
for the Nationals all I get is the placeholder display, it's been like
that since just after the season started so it's not related to this
AFIK.  Probably something simple, but I haven't a clue.  It's also not
that big of a deal in the long run, just happy to have it all working
again.

--
rayman1701