quark613;636874 Wrote:
> I'm afraid replacing the plugin.pm file did not work for me.  I followed
> the instructions carefully, several times, and each time same result:
> not only no Superdatetime, but a completely blank powered-off screen.
> Guess I'll have to wait for Greg to post a new version.

No idea if this will work, but my suggestion is to uninstall
SuperDateTime.  And delete you .PAR file.  Then reinstall
SuperDateTime.  This will create a new .PAR file.  And then follow the
directions to replace the plugin.pm file.

--
ajkidle

Squeezeboxen: 2x SBR, SB3, 2x Boom, Radio, iPeng
Controlled by: iPhone 4 running iPeng
Server: MSI Nettop 100 running VortexBox 1.9