russelc;636631 Wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion Wirrunna.
>
> I do not have the "Restrict duplicate artists in mix" option set. This
> would only really be relevant if my library was much smaller than it is
> - 10K + tracks. In fact if I ask for a MusicIP mix (as oppossed to
> allowing Spicefly to select the next track) on a Sinead O'Connor track
> I do get a very comprehensive and varied playlist back.
>
> I don't really want to move to 7.6 just yet just to get the latest
> version of Spicefly.
>
> More importantly I would actually like to understand why Spicefly is
> refusing to work on this single artist from 400 odd in my library so
> that I know how to avoid this problem in the future. I am sure that
> this is being caused by something strange in the file tags.

Chris, what version of Squeezebox Server, Windows or ? and what version
of Spicefly Sugarcube ?
Also, have you checked the tags in MP3Tag ? If I recall correctly,
older versions of SugarCube did not work well with non-ASCII characters
and MIP is notorious for not liking them.

--
Wirrunna

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.