slackhead;638709 Wrote:
> What a shame!

Not sure it can be much worse than it already was.

It's a lot better that a company that plans to use the technology owns
the patents than someone who don't have any plans to use the
technology. As we all know, MusicIP hasn't been updated since AmpliFIND
took over the business, so this can only be better compared to what we
have had during the last 2 years, hopefully this means that we will now
see some evolution.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))