hey guys!

i'm a new user ... and i tried for 5h now ... but I can't get the
WaveIn plugin to work. maybe one of you can help me out.

the settings are:
--> notebook is a dell inspiron 1520
--> OS is winXP
--> player is a squeezebox boom
--> squeezebox server is version 7.5.5
--> WaveIn is 1.05
--> sounddrivers are sigmaTel, newest version
--> I enabled "stereo mix" using the registry
--> i checked filetypes ... in wav & flac there is a reference to
wavin2cmd
--> i tried wavin:0 to wavin:3 as favorite-url ... nothing
--> i tried to record localy to a wav-file: WORKED!

but: when i start the squeezebox-server, watch a youtube-video and go
to my wavin:0-favorite ... i hear NOTHIN (not even after waiting 5
mins)

has ANYBODY any idea? thanks in advance!

--
suffix