bpa;639831 Wrote:

> All your other playback issues have nothing to do with the plugin -
> they are SBS/network issues.

Yeah, you said it drifted because software players lacked proper
timing, so I bought a Boom and it still drifts.

Is there something specific wrong with SBS or the network you can
suggest as it works fine, then difts, then comes back in if I reset it.

wavin is the only thing that does drift, and reseting fix the problem,
so I'm sorry but I have a hard time seeing the reason it drifts as
being anyting other than the plugin.

It's got to the point now where it seems to be producing too large a
stream to stream nicely (radio and normal mp3 playback is fine) so
unless I can tweak the setting I'm going to have to give up on Zune
playback and use something else like Spotify.

Cheers.

--
Mod74