I use a Classic in UK and in Cyprus.

I have manually tuned favourites which I can switch to when other means
fail.

Code:
--------------------

  This I label BBC R3 AAC (Direct)

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r3_aaclca.pls

  This I label BBC R3 WMA (Direct)

  http://bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r3.asx

  This I label BBC R4 AAC (Direct)

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r4_aaclca.pls

  This I label BBC R4 WMA (Direct)

  http://bbc.co.uk/radio/listen/live/r4.asx

--------------------

In the web interface go to favorites and click the edit pencil.

At the bottom of the edit pain click "New Favorite"

Cut and past in the above URLs and name them as you choose.

This method does not use the plugin and gives you the higher bitrate
outside the UK - the AAC streams have only recently been so available.
The WMA streams have been internationally available for a while - 192
for R3 and 128 for the rest. The R3 AAC stream tuned this was is 320.

--
Labarum

Brian

In Southampton: Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI Neutron 4
In Nicosia: Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man - Quart 980s German Tower
Loudspeakers. Boom in conservatory.
http://www.hifi-wiki.de/index.php/MB_Quart_980_S
In both: Squeezebox Classic, Beresford Caiman DAC, Sony MDR-F1
Headphones