nietgiftig;642456 Wrote:
> Sorry, I installed SrvrPowerCtrl about time from post 1050 (2009) from
> this thread [...] I have not updated SrvrPowerCtrl after that for as
> far as I can remember, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. [...] Is there
> a way to see what version I'm using?
> Is it better to update?You can see which version of SrvrPowerCtrl is
> installed by going to the
SBS Settings -> Plugins page.  The latest versions of SrvrPowerCtrl
also report their version number on the bottom of the SrvrPowerCtrl web
page off the Extras menu.

Aside from numerous bug fixes, the main differences between the 2009
model of SrvrPowerCtrl and the latest beta release include:

- Full support for the SBRadio & SBTouch.  (Old version couldn't
  fetch these players back from mysb.com).
- Support for user-defined custom commands.
- Support for the SBS CLI in the custom commands.
- Support for more sophisticated idle system monitoring, including
  net & disc i/o, cpu load, etc.

If your version of SrvrPowerCtrl is _very_old_, you may need to
manually delete the SrvrPowerCtrl plugin folder.  You can then install
the latest version by following the instructions at the head of this
thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48521

--
gharris999