On 26 July 2011 20:19, tamanaco
<tamanaco.4xhyrb1311708...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> Having the same issue. I even put copies of all the DLL in the
> \Windows\System32 folder, but it made no difference. The log show the
> following error line: EXCEPTION: Unable to load DLL
> 'SQLite.Interop.DLL': The specified module could not be found.
> (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
>
> I have this specific dll in the folder where moose.exe resides and in
> the \Windows\System32 folder. The included SQLite.Interop.DLL MD5:
> 2f7c03e1030040c8b76c7f1018595eec - Is this the correct MD5 value?

Hmm, I'll look into this in more detail tomorrow, but the way the
SQLite scanning works is that moose actually writes the SQLite.dll to
the filesystem just before it tries to access it. I wonder if it's having
issues either writing the dll, or possibly picking up the wrong dll after
writing.

Could you try copying moose.exe into a completely clean folder,
say c:\moose and run it from there.. Does it generate a dll file along side
when it tries to scan ?

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove