DrLovegrove;643811 Wrote:

> Does it create the dll in the thumbs folder ? If you copy that dll
> alongside moose.exe and scan again does it work ?
>
> Which OS are you on ? And is it 32-bit or 64-bit ?
>
> It could be that the dll needs the VS2010 SP1 runtime installing,
> which would be a pain.. :-|
> They're down here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=8328
> ]

First of all, the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1
Redistributable Package (x86) solved the problem immediately and the
scan ran without any issue.
Before I installed this package, the DLL has been created in the thumbs
folder but no moo file has been generated. The problem occured on a Win
7 64Bit and 32 Bit Notebook as well and copying the file into the moose
folder did not help.

Thanks and Regards
Stefan

--