Chunkywizard;643828 Wrote:
> O.k., this is bizarre. Although I am getting the failures in the log it
> seems as though the import worked. When I play a random mix I can
> seeing ratings against all tracks, even Aloe Blacc.

In the Database Query plugin, take a look at the result from the
"TrackStat Statistics" query. If "Number of history entries" is
considerably higher than "Number of songs" it has probably worked
properly, at least for most of the songs.

Chunkywizard;643828 Wrote:

> Dynamic Playlists seem bust though. Below is the playlost and the error
> generated.

If this is based on a template and you haven't selected to customize
the SQL, try to hit the "Refresh playlists" link at bottom of SQL
Playlists menu in web interface under "Extras/SQL Playlists" and see if
that solves it.

If you have selected to manually customize the SQL, you need to
manually update it as:
- You need to change "order by rand()" to "order by random()"
- You need to change \' to '' (two single ' characters and not one ")

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))