Hi there

I'm trying to run the latest plugin on Windows XP, and when I click on
any of the menu items after a long pause I get the message "There was
an error loading the remote feed for : (Connect timed out: Bad file
descriptor)" or "There was an error loading the remote feed for :
(Timed out waiting for data)".  I am running Squeezbox server 7.5.6 -
r32834.  The official Spotify plugin works fine.    In the UI it says
the helper app is running and no errors and I am logged in. The port
defaulted to 9005 not 9001.  I run iPeng.  I have tried restarting the
server and Windows. I have checked the spotifyd.exe.conf and it has the
correct password. Anything else I can try?

--
neilcoburn