Triode;644404 Wrote:
> What does the helper app log say?  Do you have a firewall and if so does
> it allow access to spotifyd.exe?

I have Windows firewall and have added spotifyd.exe to the exceptions
list, but it's still not working.  I tried switching off the firewall
too.  The log looks normal to me:

C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1.WIN\APPLIC~1\SQUEEZ~1\Cache\INSTAL~1\Plugins\Spotify\Bin\MSWIN3~1\spotifyd.exe
1.4.5 started
[19:04:54.234] main:352 Config: username: Neilcoburn cachedir:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\spotifycache bitrate: 320 httpport: 9005 cliport:
9090

--
neilcoburn