Sorry, wasn't very clear...was in a rush. So, I use Duets (which [1] I
understand don't work with the Spotify App - correct?). So normally
(I'm sure I remember correctly) I'd see Spotify (the 3rd party plugin)
under Internet Radio. But now it's gone. Why? It has also gone from the
controllers.

Oddly, my phone app still see's Spotify normally AND on the server web
interface the play lists that were made using Spotify still work. But I
can't do any new searches etc from squeezebox server web interface.

Version: 7.6.0 - r32854 @ Mon Jul 25 10:21:12 PDT 2011
Hostname: TobesHP
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.64
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 7 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 586
Perl Version: 5.10.0 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.32_02 (sqlite 3.7.5)
Total Players Recognized: 2

Player Information
Information on all identified devices connected to Squeezebox Server

Kitchen
Player Model: Squeezebox Receiver
Firmware: 77
Player IP Address: 192.168.1.67