PasTim;644843 Wrote:

> I don't suppose there's a simple way to reset the values is there?
> Could I get into the database tables with some relatively simple tool
> and check/ change the library values before starting a rescan/rebuild?
> I'm not wholly ignorant of SQL, although no expert.

I think it should be enough to modify multilibrary_libraries.id an then
hit the "Refresh libraries" link in the Multi Library menu in the user
interface. The "Refresh libraries" link will refresh all the libraries
according to the new id's in multilibrary_libraries.id

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))