Thank you, Gordon, for the release of Really Prevent System Standby
which you announced a year ago or so in this thread when I asked you
for a possibility to prevent an undesired server suspension caused by
Server Power Control.

Now I have both Plugins running on my system, but wonder how to put
them together.

My wish is to suspend the server when all squeeze boxes are idle for
more than 30 minutes and the server system seems to be idle. Which
plugin configuration do you recommend?

Sorry if this or a similar question has been already answered. Although
I am still subscribed to your thread I didn't regard it for months.

Sincerely

nilssohn

--
nilssohn

Asus EeeBox, Ubuntu, SBS 7.5.5 - SB Classic, 2 x SB Boom, SB Radio -
iPhone, iPad, iPeng