PaulEast;646681 Wrote:
> I would like to run Squeezebox Touch on a (new) Western Digital My Book
> Live 1Tb drive which is connected to the Squeezebox Touch by ethernet
> cable via my Netgear Wireless-N Modem Router (DGNB2100). Operating
> system is Windows 7 (64-bit).
>
> What do I need to do to achieve this? I have read the other posts in
> this thread but am unclear how you actually install SBS on teh NAS
> itself.
> (I can recall command-line DOS of many years ago but I have no
> knowledge of Linux.)
>
> Answers gratefully received!
>
> Paul

take a look at the first link, read it a few times over just as I did
and you will be able to do as you wish.

to enter the text it lists you will need a telnet/ssh toll. I use tera
term but there are thousands.

Can I add my thanks again, i tried this for the first time and it is
great. just waiting for the jogglers so I can tackle those next.

AVman