Wirrunna;649391 Wrote:
> Gordon,
> I entered the custom commands detailed here
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=628890&postcount=7,
> however on execution they generate an error - see attached. Win XP,
> 7.6.1 r33068.
> I was going to try a clear & rescan with the data base locked to see if
> it was faster.
I think you need to % encode the CLI string for this to work.  Thus:

Code:
--------------------

  cli://pragma locking_mode = EXCLUSIVE&&rescan

--------------------

..ought to be entered into the custom command as:

Code:

  cli://pragma%20locking_mode%20%3D%20EXCLUSIVE&&rescan

I just tested that on my sbs 7.6 system and it didn't hiccup at that
command.  I'm running a svn version (31900) from mid-March, though, so
I don't have SQLite WAL in this setup.

Please let me know if that works for you, though.

--
gharris999