On 15 August 2011 21:27, Bert003
<bert003.4yj38n1313440...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> I have been fiddling around with the colors to make it look as I like,
> but although I can save a color scheme, I can't find a button to load a
> scheme...

To load a scheme back in, drag the xml file from a file explorer window onto the
now playing window.

> The space where the seekbar is put in, every 10 seconds or so it
> flickers or gets lighter for a moment. Any idea why this is?

Yup, I've fixed this locally so it should be in the next build.. I
think if you play
with the quality sliders you can fix it temporarily.

> Some ideas:
>
> - Make objects custom movable. For example, I like the transport
> buttons near the cover and Now playing info part of the screen.
> - Let the user choose which object to display. For me I got overwhelmed
> by tabs when I used it for the first time. Confusing.
> - Now Playing and Library in 1 view. Then it would be possible to drag
> and drop music to the playlist.
> - Remove strange striketrhough option. There is an option or not I
> guess. Or am I misunderstanding something.

Some good ideas there.. Thanks.. I'll see what i can do.. Moose is due a bit
of a UI re-jig..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove