No Album art in now playing page ( or now playing popup)

Server is RC on widows
Version: 7.6.1 - r33082 @ Mon Aug 15 02:06:39 PDT 2011

Album art shows in Web interface.

On Moose Version 0.76
Copied library.db before Rescan/Update
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\library.db

Updated all Thumbnails in Caches

Album art appears in Moose Library, and Moose Cover Chooser.

Toggled though all options in Cover Art group in Now Playing Tab in
properties, but no observed change (no album art) in now playing.

Hmm Turned on Moose logging and I see messages like

GetImage Get:
http://127.0.0.1:9000/music/112318/cover.jpg?player=00:04:20:06:5a:76
EXCEPTION: UpdateCoverImage - (file:///F:/Lossless/T/Tzuke, Judie/Judie
Tzuke - Left Hand Talking/04 - Left Hand Talking.flac) (Left Hand
Talking)
(http://127.0.0.1:9000/music/112318/cover.jpg?player=00:04:20:06:5a:76)
EXCEPTION: UpdateCoverImage -> Parameter is not valid.

whereas

http://127.0.0.1:9000/music/8700bf22/cover
and
http://127.0.0.1:9000/music/8700bf22/cover.jpg?player=00:04:20:06:5a:76

(derived from the album art in the Web UI
Will show the right album art in a browser.

Any thoughts / ideas / experiments you want me to try?

(sorry about the autoquoting of the URLS, mouseover will show the full
URLS)

--
Grahame