Hi All,

What I’ve observed from many forums and also from myself’s behavior. We
tend to come to the forum when problem hits us and quite often forget
about it when life gets back to normal.

I’ve done some upgrades recently on my landscape moving some parts
around.
And what I’ve realized that the migration to newer releases and
especially update of this plug-in went smoothly and with no any issue.
Now whole landscape works well with no any problem.

I just stopped here for a second to say my personal BIG thanks for the
work you do, for support I had some day back when I also went through
the learning pain, and for the plug-in, that works perfectly for me and
my family.

Andrey

--
AndreE

Duet: 2 Controllers + 4 Receivers and 1 Touch
Intel Atom 330 Linux Server
wired Ethernet to 1Gb Switch --> Router --> DSL --> net...
and happy Family !