I need to add my vote here too.

Gordon, your plugin is THE most valuable and important plugin I use in
my SBS setup, and has been for a long while.

For me, it elevated my whole home music streaming service to a new
level.  It is a complex plugin because it is trying to do some very
complex things.

It has worked 99% of the time for me.  Many of the times it hasn't
worked has been due to issues with SBS itself, and with MySB (of
course!).  It has also given me a chance to learn a lot about my Linux
installation, and how to get things like suspend/resume working.

I have the kind of installation that Gordon was aiming at - dedicated
Linux media server.

Quite honestly, I'm amazed at the dedication and work you have put into
this Gordon, answering many questions and trying to address user's
issues.  I for one am extremely grateful for all your work on this.

Chris.

--
chris.mason